12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 13 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 13 Cevabı
1. Listen to the audio and write true (T), false (F), or not stated (NS) to the statements below.
1 With a true friend, you will never feel alone when your life gets far more challenging.
2 If a friend shows you that s/he trusts you, it means you can definitely do the same.
3 A true friend will forgive you for your simple mistakes as s/he values your friendship.
4 If true friends are not happy with who you are now, they may push you to change.
5 True friends çare about you and respect your opinions even if they do not agree.
2. Listen to the audio again and answer the following questions.
1 When is the redefinition of true friendship needed?
2 What does a true friend do when you experience something bad?
3 Why do true friends always speak the truth for your own good?
4 What is the main idea of the podcast?
3. Choose the two most important qualities of a good friend from the following. Then talk with your partner about your choices stating your reasons.
great patience with me.
the same hobbies and interests as me.
good social skills.
loyalty and supportiveness.
a great sense of humor.
the same musical taste as me.
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
4. Match the words with the descriptions below. One word is extra.
1 My colleague Fiona is best known for her vivid imagination, and she is really quick to come up with original ideas.__________
2 My best friend has always been there for me; whenever I feel down, she offers me encouragement and emotional help.__________
3 Ali of the teachers in our school are highly intelligent and well informed; they are real experts on their subjects.__________
4 Our manager tries to behave according to what is morally right at ali times and makes our working environment more fulfilling.__________
5 Ronald is a highly sensitive person; he is attuned to other people’s moods and can deeply feel their emotions.__________
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 13 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.