12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 24 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 24 Cevabı
3. Below are the statements of a group of people about the COVID-19 Pandemic. İn pairs, study them and discuss the certainty and uncertainty of the utterers. Write C (for certain) and U (for uncertain) beside each statement.
1 l am absolutely sure the pandemic will come to an end soon.
2 It’s unlikely that we will get rid of it in a couple of months.
3 My impression is that vaccines might not put an end to the pandemic.
4 Vaccines will definitely prevent the spread of the disease.
5 Lockdowns might cause serious psychological problems.
6 There is no doubt that scientists will bring Solutions to problems.
7 I am not sure about the origins of the disease.
8 I certainly believe that humanity will get over this problem, for sure.
4. Share your opinions on the COVID-19 Pandemic or an issue of your choice. Make sentences using the expressions of certainty and uncertainty as in the ones in Part 3. You can make your notes here.
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
5. Below are jumbled statements about a cyber game. Listen and put them into the correct order.
a Tap on the jump button to enter the climbing mode.
b Tap on the roll button to perform a tactical roll.
c Go over and see what there is at the target point.
d Swipe left to adjust your view.
e Aim at the marked checkpoint.
f Tap on the skills button and select one skill to use.
g Press the L1 button on the gamepad to move around freely.
h Tap on your inventory to pick a defensive tool.
i Use the jump button to vault over the walls and windows.
j Enter the glide mode to dive through the air and reach the ground.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 24 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.