12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevabı
4. Read the column in the Health Global Magazine and fiil in the blanks with the statements below.
a Admittedly, getting to this point was quite a journey.
b Accordingly, it was recorded as the first successful combination transplant case of its kind. c Then, he spent a month waking up and having physiotherapy.
d Fortunately, a passerby on the road pulled Joe from the burning vehicle before it exploded and saved his life.
e Next came 45 days in intensive çare after the procedure, followed by almost two months of rehab.
İn July 2018, Joe Dimeo, fell asleep while driving his car on Route 22 in New Jersey. İt was a very short moment, but it changed young Dimeo’s life forever. He lost control of the car, hit the curb, and flipped över afore bursting into flames. (1) ……….. Disastrously, he stili suffered third-degree burns över nearly 80 percent of his body. The damage was so serious that, though he survived, he was unrecognizable. His entire life had been taken from him in an instant.
Thereafter, Joe spent months in a medically induced coma, followed by 20 reconstructive surgeries and numerous treatments. (2) ……….. Subsequently, a reconstructive plastic surgery was carried out by a team of 140 staff at NYU hospital in New York. After 23 hours of operation, the final stitch was made. (3)……… Joe learned to öpen his new eyelids, to move his new hands, and to smile.
The NYU doctors had completed the revolutionary procedure in August 2020 but waited to share the results to make sure Joe’s body didn’t reject the transplants. (4) ……….. “He’s the most highly motivated patient l’ve ever met,” Dr. Eduardo Rodriguez, head of the team that completed the exceptional operation, told reporters at the press briefing. “Joe is healthy, he’s young, he’s strong, he loves exercising, he eats healthy now, and he had that one special feature which is required for these kinds of operations – a high level of motivation,” he said. “And he had an enormous sense of hope.”
İn the press briefing, Joe pulled a small notecard from his pocket using his new hands and read from it. Other news reports showed him playing with his dog and lifting weights at the gym. (5) ……….. Asked how he’d felt över the past months of rehabilitation, Joe said he felt he’d been given a “second chance at life.”
- Cevap: 1 = d -2=c -3 = e-4 =b -5 = a
5. Read again and match the sentence halves.
6. Imagine you are a columnist in a magazine. Write down an unusual story for this week’s column.
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 44 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.