12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevabı
1. Read the text and fiil in the blanks with the correct statements.
a it absorbs carbon dioxide not only from the water but also from the air vvhile grovving
b the scientists are putting a lot of effort into searching for promising alternative energy sources
c engineers have been vvorking hard to convert kinetic energy
d this gas covers 74% of the universe
e these sources are stili far from meeting the vvorld’s grovving energy demands
As renevvable energy technologies develop, solar, wind and vvater povver have been put into use in recent years. They have contributed to decreasing the damage caused by fossil fuels, but (1) ……… As a result of this fact,
scientists have been seeking non-polluting and more affordable alternative energy sources.
To begin with, hydrogen energy is one of the most promising future energy ideas. İt wil! provide a big mass povver as (2) ………. İt has already been proved that it is a clean
energy source vvhich causes almost no pollution. The only problem is that it is found only in combination with other elements, and it requires an enormous budget to produce püre hydrogen povver with today’s technology. At present, it is majorly being used in industry, aviation and heavy shipping because it’s highly expensive. Önce the budget problem is resolved, it will sufficiently provide green electricity and low-carbon fuel.
İn addition to hydrogen povver, algae production for biofuel has a tremendous potential for clean energy. Algae is a quick-growing plant that contains energy-rich oils. It’s eco-friendly in that (3) ………. They can easily grow in vvastevvater or man-made ponds; hovvever, algal
biofuel production requires an expensive and time-consuming process. Therefore, the number of refineries producing algal oils to supply biofuels for planes, trains and cars is far from ideal. Fortunately, attentive studies have been undervvay to lovver the cost.
Hovv about saving the planet by doing some exercise? Producing energy from the human body is not a nevv idea. There have been potential developments in human-povvered electricity generators, but their efficiency is stili in question. You may be surprised to hear that human povver has already been used at a gym in Hong Kong and a dance club in London. İn recent years, (4) ……… , vvhich is a free constant povver source, into electrical
energy. Doing the required physical movements may be difficult for old or disabled people, though. Not to mention that it is bad news for couch potatoes! But vvho knovvs, maybe Science fiction movies will actually come true.
The inevitable technological progress is, unfortunately, harming nature day by day, so clean energy sources must be used vvithout delay. Thankfully, (5)……… , as we stili have a long road ahead of us.
2. Read the text again and complete the table.
3. Imagine you are vvorking on a project to find an alternative energy source for the future vvorld. Write an opinion essay including the points belovv and then talk about your ideas.
• The sustainable source you want to use • The problems it vvill solve
• The pros and cons of the suggested source
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 47 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.