12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 50 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 50 Cevabı
5. Read the news story and complete the blanks with the folloWing numbers.
Denmark is preparing to build a huge island to supply energy for millions of households and green hydrogen for use in industry, transportation and aviation. The world’s first energy island will be situated (1) off the west coast of the country. When it is completed, it will be as big as 18 football pitches, serving as a hub for (2) offshore wind
tribunes. Being the largest construction project in Danish history, the artificial island will cost about (3) . The Danish Energy Agency reported that the country, which is the primary stakeholder, would be partners with the private sectors in this project.
Setting up the world’s first wind farms back in (4) , Denmark has been a leader in onshore and offshore wind farms. The government announced that the country had decided to stop searching for oil and gas in the North Sea and started to invest more in alternative energy sources. The Nordic country intends to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by (5) within a decade. “This is truly a great moment for Denmark and for global green transition,” said the Energy Minister Dan Jorgensen. The energy island, estimated to be in service in (6) , will produce energy more than
the country needs; therefore, it will be capable of distributing electricity to the neighboring countries, too. The capacity of the energy hub, calculated to be (7) in the initial phase, can be increased by three times in the future. İn this way, millions of households in Europe will be able to use the green energy provided by the giant island.
6. Read the news story again and answer the questions below.
1 What is the purpose of constructing an energy island?
2 Who are the sponsors in project finance?3 How has Denmark contributed to the reduction of greenhouse gases so far?
4 What is Denmark planning to do with the excess energy produced on the island?
5 How will the number of countries benefiting from the island be increased?
7. Work in groups and discuss the questions below.
a How does the use of fossil fuels affect the environment?
b How can we reduce our carbon footprints?
c Can renewable energy completely replace fossil fuels in the future?
d What is the most promising alternative energy source of the future?
e Are you pleased with the renewable energy policies in the world? Why/Why not?
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 50 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.