12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 57 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 57 Cevabı
1. Read and complete the text with the six-word stories below.
a “Not quite what I was planrıing. ”
b “Shared a story, changed the world. ”
c “For sale: baby shoes, never worn. ”
2. Read the text again and circle the correct option.
1 Hemingway’s story telis about a heartbreaking loss/dramatic change.
2 The readers took/ignored the six-word challenge seriously.
3 The name of the first six-word book had a sense of satisfaction/dissatisfaction.
4 Larry Smith’s six-word challenge turned into a success/failure story.
5 Stories have strong positive/negative effects on human psychology.
6 Larry Smith believes that stories will unfortunately/incredibly change the world.
3. Below are some of the six-word life stories sent writers would change if they had a chance.
1 Wrong era, wrong elass, wrong gender.
2 Worry about tomorrow, rarely enjoy today!
3 Found true love, married someone else. to Smith Magazine. Read and discuss what the
4 Really should have been a lawyer.
5 Born London, lived elsewhere, died inside.
6 Any chance I could start again?
4. Match the regrets with the stories in Exercise 3.
a I wish I could turn back and try it ali önce more.
b I wish I weren’t so anxious about time.
c If only I had chosen the right profession for me.
d If only I hadn’t missed the love of my life.
e I wish I hadn’t ruined my life talking inside.
f If only l’d been born in a different time under different circumstances.
5. Now, it is your turn for your tiny stories. Write your life story in six words.
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 57 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.