12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 6 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 6 Cevabı
5. Skim the text belovv and circle the best title for it.
Music is present in almost every aspect of our lives with a variety of melodies, harmonies, and rhythms in it. Being inexpensive and easily accessible makes it the best form of entertainment of ali kinds. Therefore, no other alternative can boost our mood and positively impact our physical and psychological vvell-being as much as music. İt evokes and arouses emotions in the listeners. However, the emotions evoked by music cannot be identical for each audience. Musical tastes and preferences of the listeners for a particular kind may impact the interpretation of the emotion felt by them. Several pieces of research and studies have shown that there is a strong relationship between music preferences and ■ :.» personality traits.
David M. Greenberg, a psychologist at the University of Cambridge, found that individuals’ musical preferences are linked to three broad thinking styles: empathizers (Type E), systemizers (Type S), and the ones classified as balanced (Type B). The participants were asked to listen to fifty musical excerpts and indicate their preferences. Type E who has a strong interest in others’ thoughts and emotions was more interested in mellovv music that had low energy, sad emotions, and emotional depth like R&B and soft rock genres. VVhereas Type S who is interested in the systems and instrumental elements preferred more intense music, such as hard rock, punk, and heavy metal genres. Type B individuals who have the characteristics of both styles equally displayed a broader range of musical preferences.
On the other hand, there is no adequate evidence to justify the belief that personality traits determine our musical tastes. Some other factors such as age, cultural background, and gender—that may influence our preferences—should also be considered in explaining how one’s musical taste is shaped.
6. Read the text and match the highlighted vvords in the text to the definitions belovv.
1 __________: a particular quality in someone’s character
2 __________:extreme and forceful
3 __________: a short part taken from a speech, book, ete.
4 __________: to improve or inerease something
5__________: smooth and soft
6__________: to bring a feeling, a memory or an image into your mind
7. Read the text again and ansvver the follovving questions.
1 What are the funetions of music in everyday life?
2 How does Greenberg elassify thinking styles?
3 What are the characteristics of empathizers?
4 Why are Type B individuals called balanced?
5 What are the factors that shape our musical tastes?
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 6 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.