12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 62 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 62 Cevabı
5. Read the first nevvspaper extract below and complete the second with the required info.
6. Read the story behind the Magic Bus and ansvver the guestions.
ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
Bus 142, known as The Magic Bus, has received international attention since Christopher McCandiess’s body was discovered inside in 1992. Then, with the book Into the Wildby Jon Krakauer in 1997 and its film adaptation in 2007, McCandiess’s story has become a modern myth.
As you know, McCandless was a talented young man who had a well-to-do family and a bright future ahead. One day, he told his parents that he vvanted to spend the summer traveling in his car. İn fact, he left his family and friends behind to vanish into the wild. He donated ali his money, left his car and went on his solo adventure by hitchhiking to his dreamland, Alaska. He reached there one year later and started to live in an abandoned bus in the wild.
Four months later, he decided to turn back and took the trail from Bus 142 to the main park entrance. Hovvever, he discovered the Teklanika River had turned into a raging torrent with glacier melt, and it was completely uncrossable. Therefore, he went back to the bus and decided to wait until the vvater vvould decrease. Unfortunately, Chris did not realize that there was another way across the river. If he had traveied upstream, he vvould have seen better options ahead. If he had been a more experienced hiker, he vvould have also knovvn to try to traverse the river in the morning vvhen the vvater reaches its lovvest point.
Many believe that McCandless’s story is not about a man vvho died, but about someone who truly lived. Therefore, the bus had been a magnet for those vvho search for themselves and pursue dreams of freedom out there in the vvilderness, till the time it vvas moved away. Hikers risked their lives Crossing the dangerous river to reach the bus. One of them önce said, “The bus is vvhere McCandiess’s journey ended, and the rest of ours begins.”
McCandless vvrote in his diary that he had a happy life, and happiness vvas only real vvhen shared. His sister, Carine McCandless, visited the bus in August 2007 and left a notebook vvith a quote on the cover: ‘There is no way to happiness; happiness is the vvay.” She believed in Chris’s story and knew that it vvas only real vvhen shared.
1 What is the book or the movie Into the Wild about?
2 VVhere did McCandless want to go?
3 Why couldn’t he return?
4 Why did people risk their lives to see the bus?
5 Why did Chris’s sister leave a notebook in the bus?
7. Considering the true story of Christopher, vvrite your thoughts and ideas on how you feel about his extraordinary experience.
I don’t understand how he…// think he should/shouldn’t have…// can understand why he…
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 62 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.