12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 30 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Sayfa 30 Cevabı
5. Read the text and underline the expressions related to suggestions.
* Feeling pessimistic: You may not always believe that everything will be perfect. There might be moments when you think the other way round. At these moments, do not feel hopeless. Remember that there is alvvays a way out and focus on Solutions.
* Feeling annoyed: No one is as patient as an angel and there are moments of annoyance ahead for us. At these moments, we can easily hurt others, even our beloved ones, or take vvrong decisions. We suggest that you keep apart from crovvds or find a close friend to talk to till you realize that you feel calmer. You might as well go for a walk or run. Listening to relaxing pieces of music may be of help.
* Feeling stressed: Stress may be common especially before exams and if you want to cope with it, you could take exercise on a regular basis.
* Lack of self-confidence: Each moment is not the same and there will be moments with low self- confidence. Experts’ advice on this vary, but if you want our opinion, take up a hobby and stick to it. Creating is a nice way of relaxation and gives you self-confidence.
* Loneliness: This might find you as well because people around you, even close friends may need to focus on their own needs and problems. İn such a case, you could talk to people you trust. You will, most probably, come to the realization that there are people who respect and appreciate you.
6. Imagine that you have come across the follovving social media posts by your friends. Through comments, make suggestions to change their negative moods. You can use the expressions from the text in Part 5 as well as those of your own.
- Cevap: Students’ own answers
7. Listen and put the steps of the “Guess the Emotion” game into the correct order.
a Now, have a participant from Group B to do the same.
b Place a packet of cards on a table, on each of vvhich there is an emotion word vvritten.
c Give either group 5 goes and at the end, calculate the scores. The group with the higher score is the vvinner.
Od İf Group A members guess the emotion correctly, they receive ten points.
e Divide the group into two teams.
f Have a participant from Group A to take the card on the top and act out the emotion for the other members of the group. Set a time limit.
g Take it turns as groups.
8. Now, play the game.
12. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları 30 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.