9. Sınıf İngilizce Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21 Cevabı
Read the text and answer the questions.
Tim lives on Rose Street. It’s a small street with a few houses. All of the houses are big and detached with three bedrooms and big balconies. Tim’s neighbors are friendly and helpful. Mike and Ted are his best friends. They live next door to him. At the end of the street, there are two shops: a bakery and a butcher’s. Tim’s mom and dad live round the corner near the post office where there are
many shops. Two of Tim’s friends, Robert and Jane, live across the street from Tim’s parents on Oxford Street. When Tim goes to the post office, he leaves his dirty clothes to his parents
and his mum washes them for him. Tim likes the location of his house very much because it’s not far away from his workplace. He walks to work with Mike to Queens Street and it takes only 10 minutes. Mike’s office is near Tim’s workplace, just opposite it. Tim doesn’t like where he works because it is small, dirty and smelly. When Tim goes home, he feels happy because his road is so pretty and green and his neighbors are so lovely.
1. Where do Mike and Ted live?
2. Where do Tim’s parents live?
3. Why does Tim like the location of his house?
4. Does Tim like his workplace? Why/Why not?
5. How does Tim feel when he goes home?
Answer the questions about your neighborhood.
1. What are there in your neighborhood?
2. Is your neighborhood big or small?
3. Do you have a lot of neighbors?
4. Is your neighborhood calm or noisy?
5. Is there too much traffic in your neighborhood?
6. Do you like living in your neighborhood? Why?
9. Sınıf İngilizce Beceri Temelli Etkinlik Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 21 Cevabı yazımıza ulaşmak için lütfen sitemizi ziyaret ediniz. Eğitim Baykuşu Türkiye’nin en yeni eğitim ve bilgi sitesi.